Monday, November 26, 2012

Potential Shopaholic?

So in less than a month I somehow spent over 800$ on stuff. This is not just on Black Friday... but I think that played a key role in it too. But in my defense, I feel like I got a decent amount of stuff for the bill that I'll be getting. So here is a list of the stuff I bought that will be on this bill (some of the stuff are presents for Christmas for family members)
  • iPod Touch 5th generation in blue
  • 2 pairs of leggings
  • a cute tank top
  • a long sleeveless sheer button down shirt that can be used as a dress(ish)
  • facial mask from Clinique
  • Blotting sheets from Bosica
  • nail polish set from the Sephora Collection
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer
  • bow shirt
  • shirt with sequenced sleeves
  • black jeggings
  • sweater (for my brother)
  • Reached by Ally Condie
  • Hidden by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  • Vampire Diaries- The Hunters vol 3 by L.J. Smith
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • black and white striped sweater
  • light and dark blue striped shirt
  • 3 t-shirts (for my brothers)
  •  my Secret Santa present ;) (2 parts)
  • and some food here and there (Tim Hortons and Starbucks)
I feel like it's a decent hull, but it's still a significant amount of money... and I'm not working anymore so there is no way for me to make my money back until next summer.

To solve this problem, I've told all my close friends that if I want to get something, they must stop me from getting it. I am only allowed to buy Christmas presents and Timmies, but I need ti stop buying that too.

What do you guys think? Would you have regretted the purchases?

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment