Monday, May 28, 2012

Books & a Little More

So as I mentioned in my last post, I'm a bookworm, I love reading and boy do I miss reading. School killed my reading time because a) I didn't really have time to read and b) I was afraid to start reading a really good book and then not being able to put it down. So boy am I glad that school is over, and this summer is longer little longer than my previous summers because of when I would be starting school later than usually because Universities start after Labour day. I already had about 20 books on my reading list and in the course of two days it has increased to 26 books, this list s growing fast, and at this rate I'll be reading about 2 books a week since I only have 15 weeks of summer... But this list of getting interesting, I have my usual vampire books, plus a few teen fiction books (more than a few actually), and a few more challenging books that I can't wait to take a crack at.

Other than that, I have once again renewed my interest in learning to play the guitar, I was going to learn a while back, but things didn't work out so well. Then yesterday H brought me to a music/instrument store on St. Antoine (Steves, maybe you've heard of it) near china town and I was looking at all the guitars and listening o him play, and it really made me want to learn how. He made it seem to easy, but at the same time challenging, it's hard to explain, but I am once again determined to learn how to play. Now I'm just looking around for a guitar :)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment