Friday, June 1, 2012

Book List

So because someone asked me, here is my list of books to read.
  1. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  2. Game of Thrones  by George R.R. Martin (Series or just the one, not sure yet)
  3. Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
  4. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard (Series or just the one book I'm not sure yet)
  5. Num8ers by Rachel Ward
  6. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  7. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James
  8. The Vampire Diaries: Hunters: Moonsong by L.J. Smith
  9. The Stefan Diaries: Asylum by L.J. Smith, Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
  10. The Stefan Diaries: The Completed by L.J. Smith, Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec
  11. Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
  12. Need by Carrie Jones
  13. Captive by Carrie Jones
  14. In the Club by Antonio Pagliarulo
  15. Switch by Carol Snow
  16. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
  17. Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
  18. Micro by Micheal Crichton
  19. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
  20. Paper Towns by John Green
  21. Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green
  22. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Looking for Alaska is crossed out because I finished it so one down, about 21 more to go :)

As you may have noticed I have quite a few John Green books, curse you ST!!! She got me into his books and vlog :P For those interested I recommend The Fault in Our Stars also by John Green, it's an amazing book.

Tell me ig there are any books you want me to check out :)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment