Friday, January 20, 2012

Introducing AA

Hey guys, I know my last post was a very lengthy one, and I apologize for that. That post actually came to me in the middle of the night one day and I just had to get everything out. Maybe I'm my own psychiatrist (How does that make you feel?). Joking aside, I would recommend we all do that from time to time. It really helps get some stress off my shoulders and give me a more positive outlook on life, maybe because I was being honest, maybe because even though I didn't like many people, I also found the good from my relationships from them. I'm short, I'm telling you guys to start keeping journals... Is that weird?

Anyways, this post is to introduce you guy to someone new I'll be talking about from time to time. If you read my last post, you'll know about H and SB, now I'm going to introduce you to AA. Now AA is also a guy, but I'm not crushing on him (or so I think, for the moment). With AA, it's a little complicated because we are good friends, but his ex-girlfriend seems to have something against me (not that AA notices), but it bothers me. And H and SB don't like being around him. What is a girl to do when her friends just don't get along? Well, I somehow manage and not piss anyone off. But AA is a very special person (not to me), he's the type of person that doesn't trust others very easily. But somehow he considers me a close friend, despite the fact that we don't know each other very well. We met in March of last year and we easily became friends. He helped me study for exams and offered to calm me down before exams and tests (even if his girlfriend, currently his ex, was also freaking out). But there are also things that annoy be about AA, and although he doesn't do these things to me, it bothers me that it's in him.

You see, he's a very smart man (well at this point, all of my friends are), and he knows it. So he brags. But his bragging is to an extreme, where no one around him wants to hear it or wants to tolerate it. But one of the things that led me to having a crush on him a while ago was the fact that he doesn't brag about things to me. We simply ask each other how we did (with the occasional actual numerical grade), and he encourages me, telling me that I've done a great job. But with others, it's a whole other story, he would rub it in their faces and make them feel inferior to him. But there is only so much I can do about how he treats others.

This is a bye bye for now. Here's hoping that I have something a little more interesting next post.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment