Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coincidence?

So this morning, I had a dream about SB and H. And I am fully aware that I might be blowing things out of proportion, but what else is a girl to do between her studying for classes, homework and thinking about boys? That's right, I go crazy overboard thinking about the boys I like.

So in this dream, I was out with a bunch of friends, that SB and H were also part of. We were going to Fête des Neiges, which is currently underway in Montreal. We were walking around from igloo to igloo, and we were all fooling around, taking pictures. Then suddenly as dreams always are, we ended up in a convenience store, where everyone was buying things. I ended up with SB, and we were walking around with our arms linked. We ended up in my car, our arms still linked, my head resting on his shoulder, and as I was about to remove my head from his shoulder, he pulled me back to him. He was so warm and comforting. Then, we noticed H leaving us in another car (Coincidence that he would just leave? Maybe not, but it's not like him in real life, but then again it is just a dream). But after H, left and everyone else joined us in the car. SB and I were sitting next to eat other and he ended up holding my hand! :) You guys might be thinking I'm freaking out over nothing, but the thing is I though I was loosing interest in SB, but then I have a dream about him, and it's a cute one. Dreams like this always mess me up a little, because even though they are dreams, they reflect my subconsciousness . If I had a dream about him, it means that I still think about him subconsciously. Which gets me really confused and annoyed, especially when I have to focus on school.

But I still haven't gotten to the part that is the biggest coincidence for me yet. I didn't finish this dream, the dream was interrupted, by who other than H, and this is real life H, not the dream version of him. Now what I want to know is, is this just a coincidence and I'm over thinking every single little detail about out of everything possible, a dream, or is it a message that I like SB, but H is what's keeping us apart? Or is it telling me that H is the one I want to be with, so I should stop thinking about SB? I'm really lost on this one, so thoughts anyone?

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment