Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hugs

Okay, so I'm generally not really a huggy person, although I hug more than some of my friends do, but generally those hugs are used to hug/choke W, so does that really count? Maybe not :P And of course let me and now you not forget the 8 hugs given to me by ST. 8 that's a lot!

But kidding aside, I really want a hug right now. Not because I'm sad or having a really bad day or anything, I just really want a hug. I've also noticed that I enjoy the hugs that AA give me :) I have no idea why, but I just do. And before some of you get the idea that I like him, I can say right now that I don't. I've been on that boat already and I have already docked that boat and moved on. This hug craving may be due to the fact that I haven't hugged H for a long time now, ever since I told him how I felt actually. But what can I do, I'll just let things with him play out. I've also been getting half hugs from this guy, let us call him L. We mock fight a lot and then he would make up by giving me a hug, which I always reject :P but once in a while that hug happens. So maybe I'll get hugs from him less often and it'll get H out of my mind, and get my weird wanting of AA hugs...

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment