Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rainy Day

Hey guys,

I'm officially on break, and I'm already out everyday. I've been shopping, going out for lunch, hanging out, having a few drinks, volunteering. Luckily my shift was cancelled today so I can lounge around at home an get to those books I listed in my last post. I should also mention that it's raining like a crazy person here. Ohh Montreal and your sudden love of rain. But I don't mind, this means I can stay in bed, light a candle and read all day long. But this continued rain is starting to put a damper on things, I've had to cancel a few plans already cause of this weather. But all we can hope for is a better few weeks to come, with no more flooding :P

But I'm debating if I should go through with the graduation presents I had planned for everyone, every time I'm about to get to it, something tells me it's a lame present... I won't mention what it is, because some of the gift recipient read this blog from time to time and I want them to be surprised by the present, if I ever end up giving it that it.

I know my recent posts aren't like the first posts I started this blog with, but I really have nothing to write about. Sorry for those whom I have deceived into thinking I had a cool life. Sad reality, I have no life :P

Hoping my next post will be more interesting,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment